"Enabling children to sprout their wings and fly!"
At Pediatric Pathways we go to great lengths to provide the most effective interventions based on the most current knowledge available. We have experienced great success with identifying the CAUSE of many common issues, puzzling deficits and frustrating behaviors. Through building and strengthening specific neurological networks and pathways within the brain, we have effectively, efficiently and permanently improved the lives of many of our young clients and their families. It is our priority to ensure that all of our clients and their families have the very best experience at Pediatric Pathways. As dedicated therapists we are invested in our young clients and develop close relationships with their families to ensure that we are empowering parents to help their children. We hope we are given the opportunity to empower you and to help your child sprout their wings and fly!
Evaluation and treatment of the following:
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Dysfunctions
- Anxiety Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oral/Sensory Aversion to Food/Oral Motor Challenges- Picky Eaters!
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Fine Motor Deficits/Handwriting Challenges
- Ocular Motor Challenges/Difficulty reading, copying from the board, etc
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Down Syndrome and other Genetic Disorders
- Bilateral Coordination Challenges
- Poor Balance
- Hypotonia/Muscle Weakness
- And Many More!